Get a Room!
Get A Room is for those who want more private play, are uneasy about playing in public or who want an opportunity to photograph their scenes!
All attendees MUST be members. No guests allowed.
If you need to renew your membership, you can do that Renew Online
APEX has six (5) play rooms where doors can be closed and the larger playroom upstairs which doesn’t have doors. These can be reserved by members to use at the Get A Room Event.
The Registration Process
Member uses the <set link> that includes information for all of the Members who will be attending, preferred arrival times, and rooms in order of preference. Unclaimed spots will go to the wait list. It is the responsibility of the member to cancel. Cancellation spots will be given to the wait list. No show=counts as showing up for purposes of reservation.
Costs for attendance: Free for All-Access Members, $20 for pay-per-event members. This event is NOT open to reciprocal members.
- Masks are optional.
- Membership/ID verified against reservation.
- You will be directed to your room.
- Members enter the room and close the door.
- Regular dungeon rules apply to ALL scenes.
- Cleaning supplies left on top of the cart for easy ID/Cleaning, so don’t forget to clean up after you’re finished!
- Photos are only allowed to be taken inside your room if all members in the room have signed a photo release.
- Smoking is out back like normal
- No share food or drink. If you want those things, please bring them and take them in your room with you. All organic trash should NOT be left in the room.